- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience all that Marrakech has to offer in a full-day guided walking tour with Tailored Morocco Tours. Discover the Bahia and Badi Palaces, Saadian Tombs, Menara Garden, Djemaa el Fna Square, and a series of museums and guided walk inside the markets of Marrakech
Discover the beautiful old city of Marrakech and wander the labyrinth of famous little streets and alleys. Visit the Bahia Palace, a decorated palace with enchanted inner rooms and mosaic walls, and walk through the Jewish quarter with its interesting architecture. Discover the Badia Palace and the incredible Saadian Tombs, dating back to the reign of Sultan Ahmed el Mansour and visit the Ben Youssef Madrasa, an old Koran school with beautiful Arabian-Andalusían architecture. Visit the Koutoubia Mosque, the icon of Marrakech and something of an orientation point for tourists, then head to the world-famous Jemaa el-Fnaa square with its countless orange juice stands, and snake charmers, traditionally-clothed water sellers, and henna women.
• Wander the streets of the old city of Marrakech and admire the architecturally-significant buildings like the Palais de Bahia…
• Experience the magic of the Orient, discover colorful markets in the Medina, and visit an old Koran school…
• See the Koutoubia Mosque, an icon of the city, and the incredible Saadian Tombs…
- An English Speaking local Guide in Marrakech.
- Pick up from your Accommodation
- admissions to sights