Easy Banana Bread Recipe
The easiest banana Bread Recipe ever. you can add your favorite nuts or chocoalte chips. Moist and delicious, Easy to make, no need for a mixer
- 3 medium bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or dressing
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to Make Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined. The mixture will be very thick, do not over mix
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
Smells delicious! And so easy to make