Spicy chicken sandwiches have become a popular fast-food item, but you don’t have to go out to enjoy them. Making your own spicy chicken sandwich at home is easy and allows you to control the level of heat. Plus, it’s a great way to enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal without breaking the bank.
Here’s how to make a spicy chicken sandwich:
- Chicken breast
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Hot sauce
- Oil for frying
- Hamburger buns
- Season chicken breast with salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Combine buttermilk and hot sauce in a bowl. Soak chicken in the mixture for at least 1 hour, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large skillet to 350°F.
- Coat the chicken in the flour mixture and fry for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Assemble the sandwich by placing lettuce, tomato, and the fried chicken breast on a hamburger bun. Spread mayonnaise on the top bun.
- Enjoy the sandwich while it’s still hot!
This spicy chicken sandwich is sure to satisfy your cravings for something spicy and savory. You can adjust the level of heat to your liking by adding more or less cayenne pepper. Plus, with the option to add your favorite toppings, such as avocado or cheese, you can customize the sandwich to your taste. So why not give it a try?