If you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer that’s easy to make and packed with flavor, look no further than buffalo chicken dip. This creamy and spicy dip is perfect for game day parties, potlucks, or any gathering where you want to impress your guests. In Allorecipes post, we’ll go over how to make a delicious buffalo chicken dip that’s sure to be a hit.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked and shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and half of the sliced green onions.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the dip.
- Bake the buffalo chicken dip in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and sprinkle the remaining sliced green onions over the top of the dip.
- Serve the buffalo chicken dip hot with your favorite dippers, such as tortilla chips, celery sticks, or crackers.
- For a milder dip, use less buffalo sauce or substitute it with barbecue sauce.
- Use rotisserie chicken to save time and add extra flavor to the dip.
- This dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking.
- Leftover dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheated in the oven or microwave.
In conclusion, buffalo chicken dip is a delicious and addictive appetizer that’s perfect for any occasion. With this recipe, you’ll be able to make a creamy and spicy dip that’s sure to impress your guests. So get ready to party and make some buffalo chicken dip tonight!