Beef tacos are a classic Mexican dish that is loved by people all around the world. They are easy to make, delicious, and customizable. In Allorecipes post, we will share with you a recipe for making mouthwatering beef tacos that will take your taco game to the next level.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 small tortillas
- Toppings of your choice (shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir until the beef is coated evenly with the spices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and let the beef simmer for 5-10 minutes until the flavors have melded together.
- Warm up the tortillas by wrapping them in foil and placing them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes.
- Assemble the tacos by spooning the beef mixture onto the tortillas and topping with your favorite toppings.
- Serve the tacos hot and enjoy!
- Use a lean ground beef to keep the dish healthier.
- You can substitute the ground beef with shredded beef, pork, or chicken for a different flavor.
- Make your own taco seasoning by mixing chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper together.
- Use corn tortillas for a more authentic taste.
In conclusion, beef tacos are a simple and delicious dish that can be customized to suit your taste preferences. With some simple ingredients and steps, you can make mouthwatering beef tacos that will take your taco game to the next level. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the savory and spicy flavors of these delicious tacos!